Do I even have seven? Let's see:
1. Launch party was so much fun yesterday. About 90+ I think... and I know it would have been more if not for the weird weather week, rescheduled sports events, etc. February is s fickle little month, esp if your book launches on the day of the great Chicago blizzard. But so good to meet you all/see you all/give away Haunted t shirts, eat cake... If you took pics, post them/send them/let me see them! I got only a few on my camera... too busy saying hi!
2. Have updated my HAUNTED tour schedule on the website news page. (http://www.joypreble.com)
3. Definitely had a sniffly moment yesterday when I said, "you know, last year at this time...." and talked briefly about last year's thyroid cancer journey. Signed book contract/got diagnosis all in same week. But look at the happy happy ending. Yay for health!
4. Need to write 2k today. Let's see if I do it.
5. Thanks to Roecker Sisters for turning me to GOOP. That's all I'm saying. Oh the humor.
6. Hooked on Being Human on SyFy. Vamp, werewolf, ghost - sharing a house. Loving this show.
7. Vampire Diaires continue to get better and better. Oh Damon. How I love you. I haven't enjoyed an hour of tv this much since the BTVS days.
til next time...
and ONE DAY left (through 2/7) to get your free Dreaming Anastasia download on the ereader of your choice. Just like you always do, only it's free!
THANK YOU one and all for supporting me and HAUNTED. I seriously love my middle book. Hope you do, too!