Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dreaming Anastasia Cover!!


Well, there still may be a few little tweaks coming, but my Sourcebooks publicist has give the okay - particularly since the cover is up on Amazon and Target already and I think Barnes and Noble can't be too far behind - that I can officially share the absolutely magnificently beautiful Dreaming Anastasia cover!! I think that it hits the fantasy elements of the story just right and I couldn't be more excited. ARC's are coming soon, launch date is definitely September, and oh! I'm so thrilled and honored to share Anne, Ethan, and Anastasia's story with you very soon.
Til next time...




6 comments:

Jamie D said...

I think it's beautiful! Are there going to be signing events? I want to come so I can say, "I knew you when!"

-Jamie

Joy Preble said...

Thanks Jamie! Yes, keep posted to blog and FB and I'll announce everything as September comes closer.

Suzanne Young said...

Wow. I think it's amazing! Congrats!

Joy Preble said...

Glad you stopped by the blog, Suzanne! And thanks! I'm such a dork that it's now my screen saver on my computer in my classroom. And it still sort of startles me ever time I log on!

The Book Girl said...

This is gorgeous!

Hillary said...

That is so beautiful! I can't wait to read it!!