Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I've got my Dreaming Anastasia ARC's


ARC stands for advanced reading copy. As in - it's almost a book! As in wow, look what was in a Fed Ex bag at my front door last night, which I tripped over as we were on our way out to see Star Trek and buy a new tv since ours chose yestereday to die an honorable death!
Did you ever see the old Steve Martin film "The Jerk"? When he runs out all excited yelling, "The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here!" because his name is in it and he's so thrilled?
Well this is like that! Only better.

Plus my darling hot, swoony Ethan is now on the cover on the left, all blue eyed and hunky! Whoa momma!

Til next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov! They are beautiful!

~Beth

Hillary said...

They're so pretty!