Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Reading Special!!

Help me spread the word! Sourcebooks is offering the ebook version of Dreaming Anastasia for only $1.99 this week as a stock up for summer reading special!! And then go on and read Haunted!


http://www.sourcebooks.com/readers/browse-our-lists/ebook-specials.html


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00348UMSA/ref=s9_simh_gw_p351_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=00SQSFJCRPNT7YXT01JP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

This was on my to-read list, because I've been obsessed with the Romanovs since I was twelve and read the Anastasia Royal Diaries, but I read it sooner than planned thanks to the $1.99 ebook.

I loved it, but the main reason I'm commenting is I was reading it in the car before my family stopped at an estate sale. I'd just read Anne talking about her mother's Russian phase and on the estate sale's book table was a copy of Nicholas and Alexandra.

I bought it of course. It seemed to be my destiny.