1. "I liked being a person. I wanted to keep at it." from John Green's The Fault in our Stars
2. Watched Ides of March last night. Wanted story to be fuller, but Ryan Gosling. Oh Ryan Gosling. How did you not get nominated for some kind of award for this performance?
3. I'm revising a romance. A sexy, sweet, funny romance. And I'm having the best time this week. I don't know what will happen to this book, but I have a smile on my face when I'm working and I find myself rushing for the laptop each day. A good sign.
4. Think we'll being going to see Haywire this weekend. Anyone seen it? Anyone have other movie recs?
5. Snagged some amazing reads at ALA and now I need to find time for: THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, LOSERS IN SPACE, EMBRACE, ARISTOTLE AND DANTE DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE, THE GATHERING STORM (an Anastasia book!), and FRACTURE... among others.
And I'm hoping that all those who snagged a copy of the SOHO TEEN sampler are reading the samples of those 6 novels, including THE SWEET DEAD LIFE, by me!
As for ANASTASIA FOREVER, I'm still hoping to show you a cover soon. Maybe some ARC's by TLA? Now wouldn't that be cool....