Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Presenting the ANASTASIA FOREVER Book Trailer

Mostly I'm about to let my brand spanking new ANASTASIA FOREVER book trailer speak for itself! But let's give a round of virtual applause for Marianne Nowicki, introduced to me a few years ago by author friend Jen Dutton (Freaked, Stranded). Marianne has now created trailers for all three of the DREAMING ANASTASIA novels. This one was particularly fun because I got to write the script! I know you will agree with me that Marianne has this amazing sense of how to visually convey the emotions of a novel. You can find out more about her and her NoWicki Productions here.

And special surprise! Want to read the first 3 chapters? Click HERE.

And now let's watch the trailer! And if you like it, let me know. Post a link if the mood strikes you. Tell a friend. Put your laptop down in Sbux and press play. Or just enjoy. :)

7 comments:

Kristin Rae said...

Hurrah! *throws confetti*

Pennie Sullivan said...

Fabulously intriguing. I can't wait to read it!

PJ Hoover said...

Love it!

ChihuahuaCharms said...

SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Samantha Vamos said...

Bravo, Joy!

McCourt said...

Joy,

Wow - that is super fabulous! So happy for you and can't wait to read it. Also loved your post on BEA, sounds like a great time.

Holly said...

Great trailer! I can't wait until it comes out!