Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

And the Winner of the Freaksville Arc is....

Sherry at Flipping Pages for All Ages! Thanks to one and all for your answers to "What's cool about werewolves?" Lots of fun responses which I duly put in the hat so husband could pick one. (He is getting very good at this; a professional slip o'paper picker, that's who I'm married to) And thus our winner, who had this to say, "Werewolves are cool they are smoking hot, frisky and playful. Who wouldn't want to snag a werewolf!?"

I agree, Sherry. Werewolves ARE hot! Both literally and metaphorically...

Sherry - email me at joy at joypreble dot com and let me know where to send your Freaksville ARC, sent to me by fab author and co-pres of of the Class of 2k10 herself, Kitty Keswick.

And everyone else, stay tuned for my own finally to be breaking news.... which will result in some Dreaming Anastasia giveaways and contests to start the new year right!

Til next time...

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Awesome, I can't wait to read this!

Thank you so much!! :)