Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Musing on Monday

Taking a little lunch break while dashing to the finish line on Again and Again. But as I've just crammed some salad in my mouth and the tea is about done brewing, this is going to be quick. Lunch lasts approximately five minutes when I'm on deadline. Although compared to meeting this deadline while teaching six classes, it's a piece of cake. Well sort of. Okay, I've got note cards everywhere and it's chaos here. But it's coming along. For you, gentle readers. All for you!

A peek into Joy's brain:


  • It is our anniversary on Friday. I need to get the hubs a gift. Other than my fabulous presence in his life.

  • I've watched bits and pieces of Falling Sky. I think it's growing on me.

  • It does not however, have the guilty pleasure pull of Covert Affairs. How much am I in love with Augie? When he took off his shirt last week and called Annie "Sugarplum." *dies in a good way*

  • The wedding we went to this weekend in the Texas Hill Country included at least five choices of pie.I also think I ate my weight in ridiculously tasty jalapeno poppers. Plus a gorgeous bride and groom. And boot stomping dancing. And mason jars and lots of long neck beer choices. And the prodigal son and the new wife were there with us. So cute.

  • I need to see Super 8. Really.

  • In November I will be at Austin Comic Con! More on that very soon.

Til next time...


3 comments:

Kristin Rae said...

You really really do need to see Super 8! I've already seen it twice :)

Congrats on closing in on that finish line!!

Cynthia said...

Super 8 is good. I like the trailer, Joy!

Clover Autrey said...

have a happy Anniversary. I haven't seen Super 8 yet either.