1. So excited about two upcoming book festivals at which I am appearing:
YAK Fest in Keller TX on 1/25
Montgomery County Book Festival in The Woodlands TX on 2/15 (details to come)
2. Happy that Downton Abbey is back! Excited for Season 3 of GIRLS this Sunday, too! And yes, for the return of RHONY, which is happening soon. Also, if you are not watching Watch What's Happening Live at 11PM EST/10 PM CST on Bravo, you are missing out on things like host Andy Cohen drinking a shot with Dan Rather. Best live television ever. I am serious. This show! I love this show!
3. After only 2 years and a few months with us, Lyla the rescue dog has agreed to do 'down' from only a verbal cue. I no longer have to bend down with her. Such a genius, she is!
4. Reading The Goldfinch. Loving the Goldfinch. More on that soon. Also reading Where Did You Go Bernadette. Also loving.
5. Also doing the thing I hate the most in publishing, which is waiting. In between various edits, working on a new (and exciting) project, prepping for this and that, waiting to hear about events and proposals and various such stuff. But no actual deadlines at the moment, which makes this girl kinda crazy.
Still, it's Friday! Yay!