Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Maybe I can stop holding my breath now...

because great news is coming. Gonna be a tease for a few days more. But let's just say that this has been brewing since November and all I've been able to do is hint about and talk about it in vague ways and now now now now now - I can finally stop vaguing it up and tell you! Soon.


In other news - SCBWI Austin absolutely rocked. I know a lot of you were in NYC, but here in Austin we had - in ONE DAY - a conference that included the literary power couple Cynthia and Greg Leitich Smith, Liz Garton Scanlon, Marla Fazee, Mark McVeigh, Cheryl Klein, Sara Lewis Holmes, Andrea Cascardi, Kirby Larson, Jacqueline Kelly, Lisa Graff, PJ Hoover, Jennifer Zeigler, Jessica Anderson and more!! In ONE DAY!! How cool are we here in the Lone Star State? Very. Talk about a power conference.

Okay. Off to do my day.
But news. She is coming soon.

til next time...

2 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Oooh, news! how exciting! It was so nice meeting you, Joy!

Joy Preble said...

Awesome to meet you too, Tricia. Hope that's how you spell it since I realize as I type that I don't know! Feel free to correct me. And yes, news. Of the book kind. Soon.