- Come to the kick off event of my Haunted mini tour - my launch party/signing at The Woodlands Barnes and Noble in The Woodlands TX on Saturday 2/5 from 2-4 PM.
I'll put up my finalized travel schedule soon (waiting on Publicist Paul to give me all the final details about some stuff) but you can expect to see me:
2/26 - Changing Hands in Tempe AZ, 4 PM (more events to come soon)
3/5 - Borders in The Woodlands TX, 2 PM
- 3/15 - School visit at Pilgrim School in LA
- 3/15 - Barnes and Noble, Glendale, CA, 6:30 PM (more events to come)
- 3/26 - Champions Forest Barnes and Noble, Houston Tx - book fair w/Banff School (time TBA, but probably 1PM)
- 4/1- Barnes and Noble, Layton, UT, (have to find out time)
- 3/31- 4/2 - various events in Salt Lake City, UT - to be announced soon
- 4/9 - Houston Teen Book Con at Alief Taylor High School from 10-4 Check out their website. I am so excited to be appearing with the likes of Rachel Hawkins, Lauren Myracle, Deb Caletti, Ellen Hopkins, Gail Giles and many others!! http://www.teenbookcon.org/
- 4/14 - 4/17 (exact dates to be announced) TLA in Austin (two different signing events)
Let me emphasize here that as I was just beginning my thyroid cancer journey last year at this time, I am beyond grateful and thrilled to be here typing all these dates for you. When my box of author copies of Haunted came a couple of days ago, I surprised myself by bursting into tears.
Am also doing my very first Skype visit this coming week - from my classroom to 100 jr. high kids in FL!! This will either be very fun or very weird. I will let you know. (We practiced on Friday - just me here in TX and the teacher and media center guy in FL. "Can you see me?" "Can you hear me" "Look, it's Joy Preble eating a banana in her classroom and grading Hamlet essays"
Will be blog touring as well.... and doing some contests... and did you check out my book trailer (link on previous post) I lOVE my book trailer. I LOVE Marianne Nowicki of NoWicki Productions.
And writing Again and Again so I can tell you how it all turns out.
Up this week on the blog: a wonderful interview/conversation with my friend and mentor and really cool Texas writer, Cynthia Leitich Smith. Cyn's third book in the Tantalize series, Blessed, is out Tuesday 1/25. She stopped by virtually to chat vampires and other really cool stuff. It's a great post, so don't miss it!! Until then, stop by Cyn's main Cynsations blog: http://cynthialeitichsmith.blogspot.com/
And of course the Kiss Me Kill Me Blog Tour with Sarwat Chadda continues at: http://sarwatchadda.blogspot.com/
Til next time!!