Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Draggy Monday

So Friday night we went to Feast with the Beast which is this awesome event at the Houston Zoo where there's food from 60 different restaurants and animal 'experiences' and wine and beer and this year the B52's played. We had the best time, Hubs and I.

Saturday I felt a little meh. But still we went out with friends. Nothing can keep this girl down!

Until Sunday. When instead of getting my extra hour of daylight savings set the clocks back sleep, I woke up at 4 AM with either a stomach virus or food poisoning or the curse of death. And so it continued all day.... until about 4 this morning when I decided that I would live. I will spare you the details. Let's just say it was not pretty. Have you ever had to vomit but just been too exhausted to actually do so? Uh huh. Like that. And that's the prettier part.

By last night I could finally sip Gatorade. So when Hubs went to buy some, he also came back with the latest copy of People, the one that gives the juicy deets of the Kim/Kris breakup. He knows me, this man. By then I was lying on the couch trying to watch a movie. Possibly I watched Hellboy. Possibly it was a documentary.

As for Kim K and Kris H? I don't have a clue in hell why they're splitting up, despite People's best journalistic efforts. I do know she's keeping the 2 mill ring, though. And there was a little article on Jessica Simpson's pregnancy... Maybe it's just me, but I'm just tired of this whole ego parade. Or maybe I'm just cranky from the flu.

Anyone else want to whine about something this morning? I'm listening.


No comments: