Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Five

1. Have begun creating wedding album of the best. wedding. ever. Prodigal son and bride are adorable. Yup. So happy.

2. Edits. Edits. Edits. Or as editor Leah likes to call them, "merciless edits." But oh so worth it.

3. Vampire Diaires last night. Oh yes!! Oh Stefan. Oh Damon. Oh Jazz Age flashback. Oh secrets. Love. Fangy love.

4. Yes I am still watching Real Housewives of BH. Yes I am a teensy bit ashamed of my Housewives habit. But Anderson Cooper watches. So if it's okay with Coop...

5. Hart of Dixie... eh. I'll give it another ep. But as much as I love Rachel Bilson, I'm not believing her as a doctor. Sorry.

4 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I no longer have cable, but I watched those Housewives shows, too. I also had a bit of a Kardashian obsession as well.

Kristin Rae said...

Team Damon all the WAY! :) And I'm with you on Hart of Dixie. I still have to watch this week's, but she's not selling me on it either. . .

Jaina said...

Wedding albums are so much fun and oh so challenging. (especially when you have 900+ pictures to choose from) I'm still working on ours.

Still have to catch up on Vampire Diaries from last week, fabulous show though. Do you watch True Blood too?

I hope you don't mind the random response...I literally just finished Haunted and then bounced over to your site to find out when I get to read more. Spring seems so very far away.

Joy Preble said...

Miss Courtney -- Yes, the Kardashians. Another train wreck I can't look away from.

Kristin -- Damon keeps getting better and better w/ ea new ep. And still not convinced by Rachel, which makes me sad cause she's adorable, but I just keep hearing the intonations of her OC character...

Jaina -- so glad you popped by and excited that you read Haunted! Actually, the third book is now on the Fall '12 list, just announced today. So a little longer, but it will be worth it! And yes, this wedding album is a project! But a fun one.