Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

That's how bread goes stale

Poor Spencer Pratt. Even his sister is telling him to put the baggie tie back on the bread bag so it won't go stale, just like my patience with him and the whole on again off again Heidi thing. "That's how bread goes stale, Spencer."

Didn't think the Hills gang really cared about the freshness of their bakery goods, but obviously I was wrong.

And then there's LC and Lo, ditching Audrina at the recording studio so they can go watch sushi wander its way around on a track and then go buy a really cute puppy with blue eyes. "Just like us!"

To steal a phrase: I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Til next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Soup always makes fun of the Hills gang! Last week they were making fun of them at the Kentucky Derby. Wow! They seem super shallow of the few Soup things I have seen.