Yup. It's random Wednesday. Let's chat random things that come to mind. I'll start. You guys chime in!
1. I used to play the viola. I was actually pretty good.
2. I just spent a ridiculous amount of cash on a pair of Cole Haan brogans that I love. But to justify the purchase you will see me wearing them with everything I own. Be warned.
3. What has happened to small, regular sized packs of Twizzlers? I don't want the GIANT size.
4. Lost Girl is good. Thank you, Canada. But it does steal plot lines from Buffy so overtly that even my husband has noticed.
5. Going to the dog park is like a flash back to going to the play ground. And I'm just saying... if you have a pit bull puppy and you name it Patron, I'm going to assume that you have a certain set of expectations for your dog's behavior that might not mesh with mine.
Okay. Your turn!